All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany books have been written on conservative politics. Many more have been written calling Christians to holiness and spiritual revival. Few, however, have managed to combine a clear explanation of the conservative political perspective with its corresponding personal and spiritual virtue. In INDIVISIBLE, James Robison, the founder and president of LIFE Outreach International, partners with Jay Richards, Ph.D., a writer who has appeared in both the New York Times and The Washington Post. Together, they tackle tough, controversial political issues facing conservative Christians today, including abortion, stem cell research, education, ecomics, health care, the environment, judicial activism, marriage, and others. Written to appeal to a broad spectrum of believers, INDIVISIBLE t only argues political questions from a Scriptural standpoint, it also provides simple arguments that Christians can use in public settings. Most significantly, Robison and Richards recognize that the point of origin for spiritual and moral transformation is the individual. We are convinced by historical precedent that long term cultural change requires t merely sound thinking and public good works but rather, God's spiritual and moral transformation of us as individuals, which will then transform our churches, our communities, our culture, and ultimately our politics.
- Author BiographyJames Robison is the founder and president of LIFE Outreach International, a worldwide Christian relief organization. He is also the host of LIFE Today, a syndicated television program, as well as an author and prolific speaker, who has personally influenced religious, political and social leaders for the last four decades and continues to dialogue with a wide range of highly visible people today. Jay W. Richards is a senior fellow at the Discovery Institute and a contributing editor at The American magazine (american.com) and the Enterprise Blog (blog.american.com) at the American Enterprise Institute. He has been featured in the New York Times and The Washington Post, and has appeared on Larry King Live. He has also lectured on economic myths to members of the U.S. Congress.
- Author(s)James Robison,Jay W. Richards
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.