All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIndography considers literary and n-literary representations of Indians in early modern English writing in relation to processes of globalization and race formation.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gil Harris is a professor of English at George Washington University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSigns of Race
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMr. Jonathan Gil Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.