CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.63
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 straightforward recipes based on the healthy staples of the Indonesian diet - rice, fish, chilli peppers, coconut and spices - taking into account regional variations.
- Author BiographySri Owen is a highly respected cook, a popular lecturer and the author of several award-winning cookbooks, including Indonesian Regional Food and Cookery, which was awarded the Langhe Ceretto Prize for the best recipe book and was shortlisted for a Julia Child Award. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Sri Owen
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1999
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.