All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the language in 21 lessons with essential phrases and words, all the pronunciation and situations of the trip.
- Author BiographyMarie-Laure Beck-Hurault was born in Cherbourg in 1968. She has lived and worked in Africa, Asia and France and speaks about 10 languages. Trained as a linguist and then as a teacher, she worked in an adult education centre in Paris, coordinated French teaching teams in Viet Nam and Indonesia, taught English and French in Paris, and in primary schools in Brittany. She currently is a teachers advisor for languages in Brittany. She has written two books published by Assimil, hoping to share her love of Indonesia, Indonesian people and culture. Her philosophy? Language learning is most of all a source of enjoyment and cultural enrichment.
- Author(s)Marie-Laure Beck-Hurault
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- LanguageFrench, Multiple languages
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChennevieres-sur-Marne
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight132 g
- Width105 mm
- Height145 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.