All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Gardening & Home Author, Paul Morgan, comes Indoor Gardening: 9 Steps To Enjoying Veggies, Fruits, & Herbs All Year!. This book will improve your creativity, gardening skills, and expand your repertoire of gardening capabilities. If you are struggling with creative ideas... If you want to show off your garden... Or if the idea of receiving helpful tips and ideas to improve your garden or home appeals to you... THEN THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU! This book provides you with a step-by-step guide to improve, expand, and diversify your garden or home! Are you ready to experience gardening at a whole new level? Then check out this book NOW!
- Author BiographyI like gardening-it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself -Alice Sebold Gardening and my plants are my passion, and through these books I hope to show my passion. I want to encourage others to take up the hobby of gardening because it's so rewarding to see your garden blossom. I reside in Bell, Florida with my beautiful wife and three children. I have a quiet country home, where myself and my wife pursue our passions. I have been pursuing my passion of gardening for almost 16 years now. In my amazon career so far, I have written books from varying areas. Including Japanese gardens to lawn care. I hope to continue down this path because it gives me the opportunity to spread my love of gardening. In my spare time I enjoy hiking, swimming, and taking my family to the park.
- Author(s)Paul Morgan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.