All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives workable ideas that will help preachers grab and hold the interest of their listeners without sacrificing the spiritual content of their message.
- Author BiographyRALPH L. LEWIS is professor of preaching at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky, a post he has held since 1961. Dr. Lewis holds a PhD in speech from the University of Michigan and was a pastor for 12 years. GREGG LEWIS is editor of Campus Life magazine. A coauthor of The Hurting Parent, he holds an MA in communications from Wheaton College.
- Author(s)Gregg Lewis,Ralph L. Lewis
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication01/08/1983
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.