All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together essays from leading experts who analyze how the landscapes, images, social dynamics, and ecomies of the industrial city have changed through boom and bust, this volume covers a wide range of subjects, from car cities to steel towns, from visualization of industrial cities in avant-garde art to the role of industrial heritage in urban regeneration. In total, Industrial Cities makes a significant contribution to our understanding of how the past shapes the future; it will be of interest t only to urban and ecomic historians, but also to social geographers and policy makers.
- Author BiographyClemens Zimmermann is chair of Cultural and Media History at Saarland University, Germany.
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Urban Research
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Content Note50 halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byClemens Zimmermann
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.