All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing contributions from major techlogy vendors, industry consortia, and government and private research establishments, the Industrial Communication Techlogy Handbook, Second Edition provides comprehensive and authoritative coverage of wire- and wireless-based specialized communication networks used in plant and factory automation, automotive applications, avionics, building automation, energy and power systems, train applications, and more. New to the Second Edition: *46 brand-new chapters and 21 substantially revised chapters * Inclusion of the latest, most significant developments in specialized communication techlogies and systems * Addition of new application domains for specialized networks The Industrial Communication Techlogy Handbook, Second Edition supplies readers with a thorough understanding of the application-specific requirements for communication services and their supporting techlogies. It is useful to a broad spectrum of professionals involved in the conception, design, development, standardization, and use of specialized communication networks as well as academic institutions engaged in engineering education and vocational training.
- Author BiographyRichard Zurawski, M.Eng, Ph.D, IEEE fellow, is with ISA Group, USA. He has over 35 years of academic and industrial experience, including a regular professorial appointment at the University of Tokyo, Japan. Since 1998, Dr. Zurawski has been involved in entrepreneurial activities in Silicon Valley. He co-founded three Silicon Valley-based hi-tech companies. A recipient of the IEEE Anthony J. Hornfeck Service Award and the Rector Medal from AGH University of Science & Technology, Dr. Zurawski served as vice president of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, and on the steering committee of the IEEE Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems. He has edited two book series and six major handbooks, as well as served as editor in chief of IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, and editor at large, associate editor, and guest editor of many prestigious journals.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIndustrial Information Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note1011 black & white illustrations, 145 black & white tables
- Weight2880 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Edited byRichard Zurawski
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.