All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe asset management, and more specifically the mutual fund industry, is facing major strategic challenges. Although the market is growing overall, its growth attracts a steady stream of new entrants and new products that jeopardize the position and profitability of (large) incumbent firms. In order to cope with this setting, Andreas Mattig focuses on a holistic market model to sketch the mutual fund industry structure. This allows to propose a new measurement approach and to track the industrial dynamics. Based on these theoretical contributions, he concentrates on governance aspects and moulds the results into a practice-oriented strategic framework.
- Author BiographyDr. Andreas Mattig finished his doctoral thesis at the University of St. Gallen.
- Author(s)Andreas Mattig
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight306 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.