All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidance on how to select components, layout, install, test, certify, and troubleshoot a network system. It discusses designing industrial physical layers, network architectures, and components. The book educates the reader on the basics of ise, how to mitigate and abate it through installation techniques and selection of components that would provide a level of performance needed in a hostile industrial environmentThe major topics include: Grounding and Bonding; IT and Industrial Control Networks; Environmental Considerations; Ethernet Security; MICE Tutorial; Installation Guidance; Certification; and Troubleshooting.
- Author(s)Robert Lounsbury
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationResearch Triangle Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.