All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial issues are often inextricably linked with labour market concerns and policy approaches that attempt to consider production and employment separately are inherently flawed. This controversial statement sums up the heart of this important book. With contributions from such scholars as Keith Cowling, Malcolm Sawyer and Michael Kitson, Industrial and Labour Market Policy and Performance covers such topics as: * the increasing inequality between rich and poor * the links between invation, competition and collaboration * education, skills formation and human resource management The evidence-led nature of the book will make it an important and useful read for students and academics involved in labour ecomics, industrial ecomics and industrial policy. The controversial findings of many of the chapters and its readable style will also appeal to informed policy commentators as well as policy-makers themselves.
- Author BiographyDan Coffey is Lecturer in Economics at Leeds University Business School, UK. Carole Thornley is Senior Lecturer in Industrial Relations at the University of Keele, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarole Thornley,Daniel Coffey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.