Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $279.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial and Manufacturing Systems serves as an in-depth guide to major applications in this focal area of interest to the engineering community. This volume emphasizes the neural network structures used to achieve practical and effective systems, and provides numerous examples. Industrial and Manufacturing Systems is a unique and comprehensive reference to diverse application methodologies and implementations by means of neural network systems. It willbe of use to practitioners, researchers, and students in industrial, manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as in computer science and engineering. Key Features * Quality control techniques * Active ise and vibration control * Chemical processing systems * Process monitoring and diagsis * Robotic assembly in electronics manufacturing systems * Smart structural systems of improved effective-ness * Closed loop feedback control in uncertain nlinear manufacturing systems * Adaptive neural controllers in industrial systems * Machine tool control systems Emphasis is placed on neural network structures for achieving practical and effective systems, with numerous examples illustrating the text; Practitioners, researchers, and students in industrial, manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as in computer science and engineering, will find this volume a unique and comprehensive reference to diverse application methodologies and implementations by means of neura network systems.
- Author BiographyCornelius T. Leondes received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and has held numerous positions in industrial and academic institutions. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also served as the Boeing Professor at the University of Washington and as an adjunct professor at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author, editor, or co-author of more than 100 textbooks and handbooks and has published more than 200 technical papers. In addition, he has been a Guggenheim Fellow, Fulbright Research Scholar, IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of IEEE's Baker Prize Award and Barry Carlton Award.
- Author(s)Cornelius T. Leondes
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleNeural Network Systems Techniques and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Series Edited byCornelius T. Leondes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.