All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionInequalities for Differential and Integral Equations has long been needed; it contains material which is hard to find in other books. Written by a major contributor to the field, this comprehensive resource contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and which can be used as powerful tools in the development of applications in the theory of new classes of differential and integral equations. For researchers working in this area, it will be a valuable source of reference and inspiration. It could also be used as the text for an advanced graduate course.
- Author BiographyB.G. Pachpatte is a Professor of Mathematics at Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India. His main research interests are in the fields of differential, integral and difference equations and inequalities. Pachpatte has written a large number of research papers published in international journals; he is also an associate editor of Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, Octagon, and Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/1997
- Series TitleMathematics in Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 197
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Volume editorB. G. Pachpatte
- Series Edited byWilliam F. Ames
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.