Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIncome inequality has become a global phemen. Rapid techlogical advancement and an expanding global workforce will continue to place huge pressure on wages all over the world, including Singapore. This edited volume is the product of the robust exchanges that took place in a series of closed-door discussions (CDDs) on inequality that the Institute of Policy Studies organised in the first half of 2012. The essays provide a range of views on the multi-faceted nature of inequality in Singapore, discuss candidly the specific challenges we face, and offer some policy recommendations.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight463 g
- Width165 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFaizal bin Yahya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.