All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionDiffusion processes are a promising instrument for realistically modelling the time-continuous evolution of phemena t only in the natural sciences but also in finance and ecomics. Their mathematical theory, however, is challenging, and hence diffusion modelling is often carried out incorrectly, and the according statistical inference is considered almost exclusively by theoreticians. This book explains both topics in an illustrative way which also addresses practitioners. It provides a complete overview of the current state of research and presents important, vel insights. The theory is demonstrated using real data applications.
- Author BiographyChristiane Fuchs received an MSc degree in Computational Mathematics from Brunel University West London in 2003 and a Diploma in Mathematics from the University of Hanover in 2005. In 2010 she completed her doctorate in Statistics at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich. After an interim research stay at the University of Warwick in 2010 she is currently a postdoctoral fellow at the Helmholtz Centre in Munich.
- Author(s)Christiane Fuchs
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.