All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection covers a wide range of topics of infinite dimensional dynamical systems generated by parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, delay differential equations, and stochastic differential equations. Infinite dimensional dynamical systems are generated by evolutionary equations describing the evolutions in time of systems whose status must be depicted in infinite dimensional phase spaces. Studying the long-term behaviors of such systems is important in our understanding of their spatiotemporal pattern formation and global continuation, and has been among major sources of motivation and applications of new developments of nlinear analysis and other mathematical theories. Theories of the infinite dimensional dynamical systems have also found more and more important applications in physical, chemical, and life sciences. This book collects 19 papers from 48 invited lecturers to the International Conference on Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems held at York University, Toronto, in September of 2008. As the conference was dedicated to Professor George Sell from University of Minnesota on the occasion of his 70th birthday, this collection reflects the pioneering work and influence of Professor Sell in a few core areas of dynamical systems, including n-automous dynamical systems, skew-product flows, invariant manifolds theory, infinite dimensional dynamical systems, approximation dynamics, and fluid flows.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- Series TitleFields Institute Communications
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight914 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byHuaiping Zhu,J. Mallet-Paret,Jianhong Wu,Yingfei Yi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.