Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the workshop on Infinite Products of Operators and Their Applications, held from May 21-24, 2012, at the Technion-Israel Institute of Techlogy, Haifa, Israel. The papers cover many different topics regarding infinite products of operators and their applications: projection methods for solving feasibility and best approximation problems, arbitrarily slow convergence of sequences of linear operators, motone operators, proximal point algorithms for finding zeros of maximal motone operators in the presence of computational errors, the Pascoletti-Serafini problem, remetrization for infinite families of mappings, Poisson's equation for mean ergodic operators, vector-valued metrics in fixed point theory, contractivity of infinite products and mean convergence theorems for generalized nspreading mappings.
- Author BiographySimeon Reich and Alexander J. Zaslavski, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number636
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlexander J. Zaslavski,Simeon Reich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.