All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhile narrating to a remembered psychiatrist, Donald Clement's inner reality becomes infused with surreal fantasy: Neptune rising from the sea; a giant showing the wonders of the universe; an incredible stranger who promises to reveal the secrets of infinity. As Donald falls deeper into the mental realm, so his protected memories are gradually revealed again, exposing the shocking truths he has been hiding even from himself. Like a unique, mind-bending cross between Clive Barker and China Mieville, this is a vel of wonderful psychological terrors and fantastical dreams, as one man wrestles with the thin line between fantasy and reality.
- Author Biography<b>David John Griffin</b> is a writer, graphic designer, and app designer. He is the author of <i>The Unusual Possession of Alastair Stubb</i> and a novella, <i>Two Dogs at Tte One Dog Inn</i>. One of his short stories was shortlisted for The HG Wells Short Story competition 2012 and published in an anthology.
- Author(s)David John Griffin
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.