Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionInfinite series are the unifying thread that runs through the history of mathematical analysis. Ever since the 17th century, they have also been inseparably linked to infinitesimal calculus, and form its backbone. Because of the clarity of their structure, infinite series are a gratifying subject for didactics. The historical reflections, insights and outlooks in this book serve to deepen the student's understanding of analysis.
- Author BiographyHans-Heinrich Korle, form.University of Marburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Hans-Heinrich Korle
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 23 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.