All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThese superbly composed photographs show Japan's best kwn gardens in a variety of styles, from austere compositions in stone and gravel to richly planted landscapes. The photographs, here shown for the first time outside Japan, express the extraordinary beauty and diversity of one of the world's most ancient and revered styles of gardening.
- Author BiographyJoe Earle is the Former Keeper of the Far Eastern Department of London's Victoria and Albert Museum and has published extensively on traditional and contemporary Japanese art and culture.
- PublisherGalileo Publishers
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalileo Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width161 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoe Earle
- Photographs bySadao Hibi
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.