All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the most recent clinical oncology data, one out of seven newly diagsed malignancies worldwide result from infection and chronic inflammation in conjunction with cancer. In Inflammation and Cancer: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers deliver a systematic guide to techniques addressing various aspects of experimental cancer biology, selectively focused on inflammation-mediated tumorigenesis, while promoting improvisations on a per-case basis. Volume 2, Molecular Analysis and Pathways is devoted to an extensive description of experimental strategies aimed at investigating the molecular cross-talks between components of cell signaling chains and their ramifications in diagstic development and drug target discovery. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include brief introductions to their subjects, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and a tes section, which examines tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Inflammation and Cancer: Methods and Protocols promises to serve as a vital guide and resource for investigators and clinicians working toward the goal of combatting the estimated 2, 200 inflammation-related oncogenesis fatalities occurring every day.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 512
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight943 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySerguei V. Kozlov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.