All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together imaginative architectural approaches with texts by key contemporary thinkers, the two-part <i>Informal Market Worlds</i> explores new ways to interrupt the dominant logics of neoliberal governance. The <i>Reader</i> includes expert essays on urban informality, bottom-up ecomies and informal architectures as harbingers of social and political change.<br/>Offering a global perspective on the conflicted realities of informal marketplaces--from survival activities of the urban poor to transnational clandestine trade networks--these analyses reveal how informality has become a political instrument in the struggles around global market integration.
- PublisherNetherlands Architecture Institute (NAi Uitgevers/Publishers)
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintNAI Publishers
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFonna Forman,Helge Mooshammer,Peter Mortenboeck,Teddy Cruz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.