All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is ather result of the many years of co-operation between the Faculty of Organizational Sciences of the University of Maribor and the Institute of Ecomics and Didactics of Ecomics of the University of Aachen and the European Centre of Integration Research (EZI) e.V., Aachen. It is for all those who are interested in questions of management or are affected by them, as well as students who wish to discover more about IT-specific tasks and the kwledge they require. It is for workers and management staff in IT-departments who wish to critically challenge existing solutions or look beyond their own specialised field and learn about new spheres of activity, as well as for university teachers and their colleagues, who are interested in this concrete implementation of their research and teaching, in order to obtain new impulses.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Joze Florjancic has been working in the areas of education and human resources at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Kranj since 1976. He lectures on various subjects in the area of human resources. These include: Human Resource Planning, Planning and the Development of Human Resources, the Organisation of Human Resource Functions, Human Resource Management and Human Resource Information Systems. Karl Putz became management graduate, business school graduate, master of European Studies and studied in Trier and in Aachen, and occupied a leading position in an international enterprise. He was a lecturer for the Federal Ministry for Economic Co-operation as well as the Carl Duisberg Society and its partners at international further education conferences and gave diverse guest lectures at different universities and workshops. The author publishes subject-specific essays in English and Spanish on adult education and economic science.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJoze Florjancic,Karl Puetz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.