All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionInformatics in Oral Medicine: Advanced Techniques in Clinical and Diagstic Techlogies provides research on current techlogies in the management of problems in oral health. This collection contains valuable computational tools and the latest applications in dental and oral research topics such as artificial mouths, laser melting, and dentist appointment management.
- Author BiographyAndriani Daskalaki presently works in the field of molecular medicine and bioinformatics at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics in Berlin. She completed her PhD in 2002 on working in the applications of photodynamic therapy in the area of oral medicine from the Free University of Berlin. She received a two-year DAAD scholarship (1996-1998) for her research in the field of PDT. Dr. Daskalaki received a MS in Medical Informatics from TFH Berlin with her work in �Development of a documentation software for robot-assisted intraoral operations� and a MS degree in bioinformatics with her work in �Variance analysis of multifactor models in gene expression experiments with application to the identification of genetic markers for hypertension.� She received a poster prize for her participation in the International Photodynamic Association Meeting in Nantes. She is the editor of the �Handbook of Research on Systems Biology Applications in Medicine� and has presented many oral presentations at national and international meetings. She is a founding member and committee member of the Greek Dental Laser Association. Her research interest areas include systems biology, PDT, and laser applications in dentistry.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedical Information Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndriani Daskalaki
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.