All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the International Conference on Inf- mation Computing and Applications (ICICA 2010), which was held in Tangshan, China, October 15-18, 2010. As future-generation information techlogy, information computing and applications become specialized, information computing and applications - cluding hardware, software, communications and networks are growing with ever-increasing scale and heterogeneity and becoming overly complex. The c- plexity is getting more critical along with the growing applications. To cope with the growing and computing complexity, information computing and applications focus on intelligent, selfmanageable, scalable computing systems and applications to the maximum extent possible without human intervention or guidance. With the rapid development of information science and techlogy, infor- tion computing has become the third approach of science research. Information computing and applications is the ?eld of study concerned with constructing - telligent computing, mathematical models, numerical solution techniques and using computers to analyze and solve natural scienti?c, social scienti?c and engineering problems. In practical use, it is typically the application of c- puter simulation, intelligent computing, internet computing, pervasive comp- ing, scalable computing, trusted computing, automy-oriented computing, evolutionary computing, mobile computing, computational statistics, engine- ing computing, multimedia networking and computing, applications and other forms of computation problems in various scienti?c disciplines and engine- ing. Information computing and applications is an important underpinning for techniques used in information and computational science and there are many unresolved problems that address worth studying.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number106
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note207 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 534 p. 207 illus.
- Edited byBaoxiang Liu,Chunfeng Liu,Rongbo Zhu,Yanchun Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.