Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA successor to the popular Artech House title Information Hiding Techniques for Stegagraphy and Digital Watermarking, this comprehensive and up-to-date new resource gives a thorough review of stegagraphy, digital watermarking and media fingerprinting with possible applications to modern communication.This book explores stegagraphy, as a means by which two or more parties may communicate using invisible or subliminal communication. This practical resource also includes an introduction to watermarking and its methods, a means of hiding copyright data in images and discusses components of commercial multimedia applications that are subject to illegal use. This book demonstrates a working kwledge of watermarking's pros and cons, and the implications of watermarking to solve copyright issues on the Internet.
- Author BiographyStefan Katzenbeisser is a professor of the security engineering in the computer science department at the Technische Universitat Darmstadt. He received his Ph.D. in computer science at the Vienna University of Technology.Fabien Petitcolas is a research analyst at Vasco Data Security. Petitcolas received his Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Fabien Peticolas,Stefan Katzenbeisser
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.