All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable guide for MLS professionals and students, this new book explains how librarians can select an effective method of library instruction based on their users, the objectives of the instruction and the delivery environment. The content describes the different methods available and in what circumstances the methods are most effective. It includes descriptions of curriculums for the methods currently available and describes a range of objectives the curriculums meet and the common environments librarians use for instruction.
- Author BiographyJohn Walsh has over 10 years experience in academic and corporate libraries. He is currently a PhD. student of the School for Information Resources and Library Science at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ. He has been researching the effectiveness of information literacy instruction since 2006 and currently works in access services at Cochise College Libraries in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Author(s)John Walsh
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.