All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionContent-based multimedia retrieval is a challenging research field with many unsolved problems. This mograph details concepts and algorithms for robust and efficient information retrieval of two different types of multimedia data: waveform-based music data and human motion data. It first examines several approaches in music information retrieval, in particular general strategies as well as efficient algorithms. The book then introduces a general and unified framework for motion analysis, retrieval, and classification, highlighting the design of suitable features, the tion of similarity used to compare data streams, and data organization.
- Author BiographyMeinard Muller is a Member of the Multimedia Signal Processing Group, Bonn University, working as a Researcher and Assistant Lecturer. His research interests include digital signal processing, multimedia information retrieval, computational group theory, and combinatorics. His special research topics include audio signal processing, computational musicology, analysis of 3D motion capture data, and content-based retrieval in multimedia documents.
- Author(s)Meinard Muller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.