All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWith the increasingly complex and ubiquitous data available through modern techlogy, digital information is being utilized daily by academics and professionals of all disciplines and career paths. Information Seeking Behavior and Techlogy Adoption: Theories and Trends brings together the many theories and meta-theories that make information science relevant across different disciplines. Highlighting theories that had their base in the early days of text-based information and expanding to the digitization of the Internet, this book is an essential reference source for those involved in the education and training of the next-generation of information science professionals, as well as those who are currently working on the design and development of our current information products, systems, and services.
- Author BiographyMohammed Nasser Al-Suqri, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman. Ali Saif Al-Aufi, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
- Author(s)Ali Saif Al-Aufi,Mohammed Nasser Al-Suqri
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.