All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering and infrastructure assets maintain the lifeline of ecomies. It is, therefore, critical to manage these assets in such a way that they provide a consistent level of service throughout their lifecycle. Management of asset lifecycle, however, is information intensive and utilises a plethora of information systems. The role of theses systems in asset management is much more profound. It extends beyond the organizational boundaries and addresses business relationships with external stakeholders to deliver enhanced level of business outcomes. In doing so information systems are t only required to translate business strategic considerations into action, but are also expected to produce learnings and feedback that informs business strategy and aids in strategic reorientation.
- Author BiographyDr. Abrar Haider completed his doctoral thesis at the University of South Australia at the School of Computer & Information Science. He is a Research Fellow/Course Coordinator at the University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Abrar Haider
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.