All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reports on several important and state-of-the-art topics in information techlogy, including: * Quality of Service in Information Networks * Risk-Driven Development of Security-Critical Systems Using UMLsec * Developing Portable Software* Formal Reasoning about Systems, Software and Hardware Using Functionals, Predicates and Relations * The Problematic of Distributed Systems Supervision * Software Rejuvenation -- Modeling and Analysis * Test and Design-for-Test of Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits * Web Services* Applications of Multi-Agent Systems * Discrete Event Simulation * Human-Centered Automation. Information Techlogy: Selected Tutorials comprises papers presented at the IFIP 18th World Computer Congress, which was held in August 2004 in Toulouse, France and sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number157
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRicardo Reis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.