All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionToday's managers are increasingly expected to successfully oversee and understand information systems - even when it is an area in which they have had little formal training or expertise. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR MANAGERS, International Edition is targeted at these future managers who are expected to understand the business implications of information techlogy. Real world examples show future managers how information techlogy can be applied to improve their organization. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR MANAGERS, International Edition provides a framework for managers to understand their important role vis-a-vis information techlogy and it emphasizes the importance of working effectively with all members of the organization to achieve results.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Reynolds brings a wealth of business, teaching, and writing experience to this book. His successful business career spans four decades of working in government, institutional, and business IS organizations. Professor Reynolds combines this business and industry experience with exceptional teaching skills to deliver a text that is both practical and focused on the needs of today's student. Professor Reynolds has taught IS at the University of Cincinnati, Xavier University (Ohio), Miami University (Ohio), the College of Mount St. Joseph, and Strayer University. He has held positions at the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston, Texas; the Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, California; and Procter & Gamble and Atos IT Services in Cincinnati, Ohio. Professor Reynolds has authored more than two dozen popular textbooks addressing various aspects of today's information technology and business.
- Author(s)George Reynolds
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight602 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.