All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionInformation and Communication Techlogies in Real-Life Learning presents the results of an International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) working conference held December 2004 in Melbourne, Australia. The working conference was organized by IFIP Working Group 3.2 (Informatics and ICT in Higher Education) and IFIP Working Group 3.4 (Professional and Vocational Education in Information Techlogy). The papers in this book present a cross-section of issues in real-life learning in which Information and Communication Techlogy (ICT) plays an important role. Some of the issues covered include: education models for real-life learning enabled by ICT; effective organization of a real-life learning environment; the changing role of the student; the changing role of educational institutions and their relationship with business and industry; the changing role of teachers and their use of ICT; and managment of ICT-rich education change.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 182
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byArthur Tatnall,Tom J. van Weert
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.