All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers presented in this volume advance the state-of-the-art research on big data and analytics, social media, electronic marketing, mobile computing and recommender systems, mobile sensors and geosocial services, augmented reality, wearable computing, smart tourism, electronic distribution for tourism and hospitality products and services, e-learning, responsive web design and management, and eTourism for development. This book covers the most significant areas contributed by prominent scholars from around the world and is suitable for both academics and practitioners who are interested in the latest developments in e-Tourism.
- Author BiographyIis Tussyadiah PhD is associate clinical professor at the School of Hospitality Business Management in Carson College of Business at Washington State University, Vancouver. Her research focusses on the roles of information and communication technologies in transforming tourism experiences and informing best practices in destination marketing and management. Alessandro Inversini is senior lecturer at Bournemouth University School of Tourism (United Kingdom). His research interests are where communication, tourism and new media overlap, ranging from design to evaluation of tourism websites, from online communication to branding and reputation, from eCommerce to eLearning.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1353 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Inversini,Iis Tussyadiah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.