All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionInformation and Communication Techlogy for AQA AS Level, Second Edition has been thoroughly edited and revised to meet the demands of the revised AQA specification and features an all-new colour design. Updated case studies (cross-referenced to the main narrative and activities), exam-style questions and exemplar answers, and an emphasis on supporting candidates in exam preparation / project work make this an indispensable core text for all students.
- Author BiographyJulian Mott teaches A level ICT at Staffordshire's largest school. He has a variety of experience as an examiner and moderator for a leading awarding body. Anne Leeming teaches ICT and Computing at Peter Symonds Sixth-form College, Winchester. Helen Williams is a chief examiner for a leading awarding body.
- Author(s)Anne Leeming,Helen Williams,Julian Mott
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Murray
- Out-of-print date01/12/2007
- Content Note80
- Weight888 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.