All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation is a basic structure of the world, while computation is a process of the dynamic change of information. This book provides a cutting-edge view of world's leading authorities in fields where information and computation play a central role. It sketches the contours of the future landscape for the development of our understanding of information and computation, their mutual relationship and the role in cognition, informatics, biology, artificial intelligence, and information techlogy.This book is an utterly enjoyable and engaging read which gives readers an opportunity to understand and relate phemena seemingly unrelated in a completely new light - especially the connections between information, computation, cognition and life.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series in Information Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byGordana Dodig-Crnkovic,Mark Burgin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.