All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe higher standards students today are expected to meet call for literacy instruction that focuses on the close reading of complex texts. These informational text passages are organized around high-interest topics connected to the curriculum and to key comprehension skills. The readings are specially formatted to provide practice with text marking, a proven, powerful tool for building comprehension skills, such as finding main idea and details, identifying cause and effect, and sequencing events. For use with Grade 2.
- Author(s)Marcia Miller,Martin Lee
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInformational Passages for Text Marking & Close Reading
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.