All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSociety continually promotes and adjusts to techlogical change. While mainstream ecomic thought assumes tastes and techlogy as given, it has had little to say about how society has promoted and adjusted to techlogical change. The book presents a utopian design for society in the 21st century whose purpose is to promote discovery, invention and invation, which have become the principal aspects of national state competition.
- Author(s)Alfred L. Norman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.