All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionHow can libraries and librarians across the educational continuum work together to support student transitions from high school to college, utilizing free or low-cost resources? This book supplies the answers.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Burhanna is associate professor and head of instructional services at Kent State University Libraries, Kent, OH.
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKenneth J. Burhanna
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.