All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the Internet and the struggle to control it. It explores the ongoing political and intellectual struggles in Cyberspace. In the process of this examination, the book addresses the ideas and concepts that underlie and inform the research process. It offers the researcher intellectual tools and understandings of how the research process works. It gives the researcher the background necessary for doing research in the contentious and contested waters of the Internet.
- Author BiographyBruce has a Masters Degree in Intellectual History (the study of people, ideas and how they interact) and a Masters in Public Administration. Formerly an infantry officer with the Essex and Kent Scottish and a professional policy analyst.
- Author(s)MR Bruce Gold
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.