Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis important textbook is the first to be written about infrastructure planning in Britain, reviewing the rapid rise in the use of infrastructure delivery planning at national and neighbourhood level. The key components of infrastructure delivery are set out and analysed, situating this within international, European and domestic ecomic, territorial and social policy.
- Author BiographyJanice Morphet is a Visiting Professor at the Bartlett School of Planning. A Fellow of the Royal Town Planning Institute, she has been chief executive of a local authority, head of University school of planning and landscape, a senior adviser on local government in central government and a consultant. Janice has been a trustee of the RTPI and TCPA and was a member of the planning committee for the London 2012 Olympic Games. A frequent speaker, she has written several books and papers on planning, governance and infrastructure.
- Author(s)Janice Morphet
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight726 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.