All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description<p>A comprehensive look at the emergence of infrastructurefinance<p>Just as infrastructure development acts as a catalyst forecomic growth, it is also changing the landscape for potentialinvestors and the burgeoning field of infrastructure finance.Infrastructure systems for transportation, utilities, and publicworks are essential for ecomic growth and have quickly developedinto an emerging alternative asset class.<p>Infrastructure Finance examines how the activitiesassociated with updating and creating efficient transportation andcommunications, reliable and affordable energy, clean water, andother essential systems, have become a profitable financialendeavor. Recently, providing, operating, and maintaininginfrastructure has advanced as a recognized and importantinvestment sector that reaches beyond earlier business models.Infrastructure Finance puts this field in perspectiveand details what you need to kw to succeed within it. * An informative look at infrastructure finance-an emergingalternative investment for all types of institutionalinvestors * Dissects the central organizational and financial issues behindthe revolutions that are occurring in infrastructure management andfinance * Contains detailed guidance for navigating the dynamic field ofinfrastructure finance * Discusses infrastructure as arteries of life for a betterworld * Highlights infrastructure undergoing transformations to adaptto turbulent environments * Focuses on Green infrastructure to balance ecomic andenvironmental changes<p>As infrastructure finance continues to grow in importance,you'll need to enhance your understanding of its essential aspects.Infrastructure Finance will provide you with theinsights to achieve this goal.
- Author BiographyNeil S. Grigg is professor of civil and environmental engineering at Colorado State University. Hehas worked as professor, administrator, and consultant in the fields of infrastructure engineering andmanagement, water resources engineering, urbanwater systems, and public administration ofinfrastructure facilities and environmental regulatory programs. Grigg is a registered professional engineer in Colorado, Alabama, and North Carolina. He has served as a consultant for many government organizations, including the United Nations agencies FAO, UNDP, and UNESCO.
- Author(s)Neil S. Grigg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.