All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionYou're overseeing a large-scale project, but you're t an engineering or construction specialist, and so you need an overview of the related sustainability concerns and processes. To introduce you to the main issues, experts from the fields of engineering, planning, public health, environmental design, architecture, and landscape architecture review current sustainable large-scale projects, the roles team members hold, and design approaches, including alternative development and financing structures. They also discuss the challenges and opportunities of sustainability within infrastructural systems, such as those for energy, water, and waste, so that you kw what's possible. And best of all, they present here for the first time the Zofnass Environmental Evaluation Methodology guidelines, which will help you and your team improve infrastructure design, engineering, and construction.
- Author BiographySpiro N. Pollalis is Professor of Design, Technology and Management at the Harvard Design School, practices as urban planner, and is the Chairman of the public company for the redevelopment of the site of the old Athens Airport in Greece. Andreas Georgoulias is Lecturer at the Harvard Design School, where he teaches and researches sustainable development. Stephen J. Ramos is an Assistant Professor in the College of Environment and Design at the University of Georgia. Daniel L. Schodek is the Kumagai Research Professor of Architectural Technology at the Harvard Design School, where he taught from 1969 until 2008.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 colour tables, 107 colour illustrations, 30 colour line drawings
- Weight1498 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndreas Georgoulias,Daniel Schodek,Spiro N. Pollalis,Stephen J. Ramos
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.