All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionDesign is an art form in which the designer selects from a myriad of alternatives to bring an optimum choice to a user. In many complex of optimum is difficult to define. Indeed, the users systems the tion themselves will t agree, so the best system is simply the one in which the designer and the user have a congruent viewpoint. Compounding the design problem are tradeoffs that span a variety of techlogies and user requirements. The electronic business system is a classically complex system whose tradeoff criteria and user views are constantly changing with rapidly developing underlying techlogy. Professor Milutivic has chosen this area for his capstone contribution to the computer systems design. This book completes his trilogy on design issue in computer systems. His first work, Surviving the Design of a 200 MHz RISC Microprocessor (1997) focused on the tradeoffs and design issues within a processor. His second work, Surviving the Design of Microprocessor and Multiprocessor Systems (2000) considers the design issues involved with assembling a number of processors into a coherent system. Finally, this book generalizes the system design problem to electronic commerce on the Internet, a global system of immense consequence.
- Author(s)Veljko Milutinovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleMultimedia Systems and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.