Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionInfused Readers are a collection of 15 books that organize and simplify the English language for people learning, or teaching, to read. The series is based on Apple Computer software developed by Dr. Caleb Gatteg in the 1980s called Infused Reading. These paperback Readers introduce each target sound individually, and assign it a unique color. As different spellings for the same sound appear, learners can refer back to what they kw about the color, and trust themselves to decode and produce the correct sound. Once all of the sounds in the book have been introduced and practiced, students will see that a story has been built one sound at a time. From there, intonation can be practiced, and meaning discussed. Infused Readers are a part of the Words in Color family, but were designed to stand on their own. Infused Readers Book 1 is appropriate for those with zero to little experience with reading (young children), or those looking to set a new foundation in their literacy journey (n-reading adults, or those with dyslexia or other reading challenges). It is recommended that all users of Infused Readers begin with Book 1 in order to become familiar with the color code. Other learning materials in the Words in Color family include: - Pop Ups (animated series) - Words in Color Wall Charts (a set of 21 color-coded charts in a variety of sizes) - Reading Primers R0 & R1 - Student Workbook 1 - Book of Stories - The Beginner's Guide to Teaching with Words in Color - The Common Sense of Teaching Reading and Writing For more information see www.EducationalSolutions.com
- Author(s)Amy Logan
- PublisherEducational Solutions Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEducational Solutions Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.