Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 deals with various aspects of the habitation of Catalhoyuek. Part A embarks on a discussion of the relationship between the site and its environment, using a wide range of evidence from faunal and charred archaeobotanical remains. Part B looks at evidence from human remains which inform us about diet and lifestyle, as well as wider issues of population dynamics and social structure, including a consideration of population size. Part C looks at the sediments at Catalhoyuek, exploring ways in which houses and open spaces in the settlement were lived in. In all of these ways, a picture is built up of the way in which people moved through and lived in the natural and cultural environment of the places we subsume under the name of 'Catalhoyuek'.
- Author Biographyedited by Ian Hodder
- PublisherMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- Series TitleCatalhoyuk Research Project S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Content Note286 ills, 160 tables + CD
- Weight1864 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byIan Hodder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.