Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionMonths have passed since Jere and Wren first came to peace with their new life together in the slave state of Hojer. Jere's clinic has succeeded perhaps too well, leaving both men exhausted and stressed. When Jere goes looking for a new slave to help with the business, Wren objects vehemently. He doesn't want to risk the exposure of their secret relationship, much less the forbidden gift he's only just learning to control. Worse yet, the new girl, Isis, is thing but trouble. Battered, broken, and rebellious, she won't even let Jere heal the most basic wounds left from years of abuse by her previous masters. When Isis lands them all in legal trouble, Jere can longer afford to igre the realities of being in a slave state. The three of them will have to work together to fight back. Can Jere confront his public role as a master and still be the submissive partner Wren loves so dearly?
- Author BiographyAlicia Cameron has been making up stories since before she can remember. After discovering erotica during a high school banned books project, she never really turned back. She lives in Denver, Colorado with a tiny dog and rabbit who conspire regularly to distract her from doing anything productive. By day she works in the mental health field and is passionate about youth rights and welfare. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, glitter, and punk rock concerts.
- Author(s)Alicia Cameron
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.