Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionInheritance Tax Simplified provides the simple facts on inheritance tax and estate planning, and gives plenty of examples on how to plan to mitigate and reduce or provide for inheritance taxes, whilst successfully planning for your estate, wills and trusts under any given circumstances. The book shows how to avoid costly mistakes and how to save many thousands of pounds in taxes and charges.This up-to-date text examines all the options under latest legislation and the 2007 Budget, and gives you flexible options and a financial plan including all the best financial planning devices options and tactics to save you and your family money. This book tells you about: everything you need to kw about inheritance tax; estate planning; choices and money-saving options; how t to lose your house whilst staying in it; preserving and protecting your estate assets; how wills work and why you should have one; how to make substantial savings at very low cost; and, a host of other relevant information. For anyone needing to kw more about how inheritance tax takes from nearly everyone and how to avoid it, and for certainty and peace of mind in dealing with your estate planning, this is the book for you. It is the companion book to Taxation Simplified and Pensions Simplified .
- Author BiographyTony Granger is Chairman of Mentor Financial Services Limited and Principal of Mentor Professional. He is a certified financial planner and independent financial adviser. He is the foremost author in consumer education in financial services and has written books on retirement planning, pensions, business success, investments, school and university fees planning, trustee investment compliance and other topics.
- Author(s)Tony Granger
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2012
- Weight425 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.