CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionInitial Lust is the first book in the Romancing The Customer series. It focuses on the principles of an an iconic business through a laser-like focus on the wants,needs and desires of a long lasting relationships with your customers. * Customers w expect businesses to demonstrate long-term commitment - this book details how. * Lasting relationships require thought & energy: brand fidelity requires the same. * Inconsistency & indifference kill relationships: many businesses have an inflated view of their service. The principles outlined in Initial Lust shift the focus from corporate thinking and places it firmly back to where it should always have been - on the customer.
- Author BiographyWithin her retail career Angi has gained knowledge and experience through successful senior management positions in all aspects of the retail profession. She is rapidly becoming recognised as one of the most innovative retail specialists. Based in the historic jewellery quarter in Birmingham, she works with businesses across the UK and internationally.
- Author(s)Angi Egan
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRomancing the Customer
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationEvesham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.