All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking Trinity: Initial Stage: Preparation for the Trinity Examinations: Grade 1 Student's Book The Trinity College London examinations in spoken English provide a structured framework to encourage students to improve their oral skills using language that is appropriate to their needs. This book covers the Initial Stage Grade 1 of the exams. There are eight lessons. Each lesson focuses on one of the conversational subjects in the Trinity syllabus. The lessons provide: * listening and speaking practice; * grammar and vocabulary support; * and examination advice. The pictures and illustrations provide materials specially designed to motivate students to speak about subjects that are of interest to them. The lessons are t only enjoyable but also provide a complete and thorough preparation for the exams. Key Features * Comprehensive listening and speaking exam practice with full grammar and vocabulary support * Eight lessons for each grade, available in separate books or a combined edition * Each lesson focuses on one of the conversational subjects in the revised Trinity syllabus * Colourful pictures and illustrations to help young students to talk about subjects that motivate and interest them * Expert examination advice for achieving success * Now revised to cover the Trinity 2010-2013 GESE syllabus * Audio CD included with the Student's Book A combined version of Grades 1, 2 and 3 Student's Books and a Teacher's Book are also available.
- Author BiographyJeremy Walenn has had a varied career. He graduated in Law at Leeds University, but then qualified as a primary teacher and taught in infant/junior schools for five years. He changed to teaching English as a Foreign Language and worked in large language schools in London and Oxford before becoming the Head of the Language Centre at Cranfield University in Oxfordshire, where he worked on several English for Peacekeeping projects. He moved to Hong Kong in 2003 to take up an appointment as English Language Director at the Asia International Open University (Macau). He teaches the English language modules on the university's MBA and DBA courses. He also recently developed a course for gaming staff at one of the casinos in Macau. He is an examiner in English language and has travelled extensively in south-east Asia, Europe and South America. He has been an author of English language materials for over 20 years. Jeremy has written the following Garnet Education titles: ESAP: English for Law and Talking Trinity and still enjoys the thrill of starting to write a new book.
- Author(s)Jeremy Walenn
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleTalking Trinity
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content NoteContains full colour photos, tables and illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide revised ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.